!!!IMPORTANT!!! I will not be booking anymore photo sessions. My photography career is on hold for the time being! Feel free to keep checking in on my blog..I will still be posting :)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The FUN family :)

FUN is the only word to describe this family. With 4 boys...how could it not be?? I met them at their property (which was wide open field and a drainage ditch..haha..and in full sun I might add) I had my work cut out for me! You won't see any traditional family pics in this post..but you will see a family that loves each other and really enjoys adventure! Hope you enjoy your HUGE sneak peek...
















{Cowboys and Indians) Thats what they told me they were playing!!







4 comments:

mike said...

yay good job, Bethanie! you certainly rose to the challenge.
I like them all!

Tami Jo said...

love love love.

Brennan and Rhonda said...

absolutely beautiful!

rosie said...

yes, that would be a challenge but you did a great job! LOVE the boots shot and the one of mommy and baby are my favs :)